- Cooking time: 7 mins
- Serves: serves 4
- Difficulty: easy
- 8 hard-boiled happy eggs
- 2-3 tbs mayo
- 3-4 cornichons – chopped
- 1 tbs capers – rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 12 baby lettuce leaves (cos)
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Muddled mixed berries (topping)
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with slated water
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer and leave on the heat for 7 minutes
- Remove from the heat and run them under cold heat, then peel and place in a mixing bowl
- Add the mayo, curry powder and mash with a fork
- Once mashed add the chopped cornichons, capers and season
- Serve in the lettuce cups
Discover More Related ContentArticles & Videos to Stay Healthy
Great for a summer meal with friends and only one pan to wash up. Looks great on the table too! ...
Everyone’s favorite bolognese made simple with healthy and easy ingredients. Our take on this classic Italian dish made with fresh herbs and vegetables. Cooki...
Walnuts season starts in April, but your local supermarket will have these available all year round. This salad works with or without dressing and the chicken m...