Swordfish with Lemon Butter
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Serves: serves 2
- Difficulty: easy
- 2 swordfish steaks or another MSC certified white fish
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 garlic clove – chopped or sliced
- 1 tbs baby capers – rinsed and drained
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- ¼ bunch fresh dill
- sea salt
- black pepper
- In a fry pan heat the butter on a medium heat
- Add the garlic and capers and fry for 1 minute
- Add the swordfish and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side (times will vary according on thickness of fillets)
- Spoon the butter on the fillets are they cook
- Once cooked through, remove from the heat
- Pour the butter over the fillets
- Season and add a squeeze of lemon
Discover More Related ContentArticles & Videos to Stay Healthy
Everyone’s favorite bolognese made simple with healthy and easy ingredients. Our take on this classic Italian dish made with fresh herbs and vegetables. Cooki...
Walnuts season starts in April, but your local supermarket will have these available all year round. This salad works with or without dressing and the chicken m...
This recipe has all the ingredients of a great meal and can also be made and store in the fridge. Just hold the dressing if you are going to make ahead of time....