To ensure we are protecting the wellbeing and safety of our clients and our team, we commit to ensuring;
- We have robust protocols for infection control in place following the Department of Health guidelines
- Our team receive regular notifications and instructions in relation to any changes to hot spots and mask wearing requirements
- Any team members that display flu like symptoms will have no contact with clients
- Our team continue to ask COVID-19 safety questions before commencing client services
- Our team that provide domestic assistance or social support will wash their hands, and practice social distancing where possible
- Our team that support you with personal care or clinical nursing will wash their hands upon arrival and regularly thereafter
- We ensure we continue to source and distribute supplies of Personal Protective Equipment to our team for use when required
- We will continue to communicate and update both staff and clients with relevant and helpful information
COVID-19 Vaccination information is now available
We understand that information surrounding the vaccination can be confusing.
To check your eligibility and find a vaccination clinic close to you simply answer the questions in the Vaccine Eligibility Checker.
Be sure to check with your GP if you require any further advice or assistance.
Click here to use the Vaccine Eligibility Checker
You can also learn more information (provided by the Australia Government Department of Health) about the phases of the vaccination and about the vaccines and program.
Keep well informed
To stay up to date with the latest Coronavirus Health Alerts please click here
In these alerts you can find out how the Australian Government Department of Health is monitoring and responding to the pandemic, how you can help stop the spread of the virus and what to do if you have any symptoms.
The Health Alerts also report the latest case numbers, official medical advice and information on treatment.
Stay up to date with your relevant State updates
Check your local state and territory website for directives, hotspot information and travel restrictions: