Worlds Easiest Soup
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Serves: serves 2
- Difficulty: easy
- 600mls organic chicken broth (or veg broth)
- 1 tbs ghee
- 3-4 leaves of silverbeet spinach
- ¼ bunch parsley
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Bring the broth up to boil
- Remove from the heat and pour into blender
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Place hand on top of the blender
- Blitz for 20-30 seconds or until mostly blended
- Season and remove from the jug
Discover More Related ContentArticles & Videos to Stay Healthy
Great for a summer meal with friends and only one pan to wash up. Looks great on the table too! ...
Everyone’s favorite bolognese made simple with healthy and easy ingredients. Our take on this classic Italian dish made with fresh herbs and vegetables. Cooki...
Walnuts season starts in April, but your local supermarket will have these available all year round. This salad works with or without dressing and the chicken m...