Essential Services Update for Greater Sydney
July 20, 2021 PUBLISHED BY Janelle Browne
Essential Services for Greater Sydney
- Home care for the ageing population of Australia is an essential service
- In Greater Sydney, our staff will always carry a proof of their address to comply with the direction of our state government
- Our carers and clients will wear masks for all client services, including indoors
- In line with NSW Health requirements our gardening services are placed on hold. If you have a safety issue with your garden, fallen branch or trip hazard etc. please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- There will be some slight changes to the way we conduct our services such as shopping. Shopping/pharmacy services should be shop-by-list where possible. We will happily do your shopping for you whilst you remain in the comfort of your own home.
- You may be transported to the bank if you don’t have a key card, or if you would prefer to give our staff cash for shopping, we can do rest for you
- We will be happy to pick up a snack/coffee for you and deliver this to your house and complete your social support visit at your home, with masks.
- We will continue to take you to your GP, specialist, hospital appointments and flu and covid vaccinations.
- We kindly ask that you sit in the back for specialised trips and continue to wear your mask