During this unprecedented time of uncertainty, there is no higher priority than the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff and the community.
Our home care providers; myHomeCare Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter, Bromilow Community Care, Enrich Living Services, Hills Nursing and Oxley Home Care are all working together to support our clients and their families.
The myHomecare Group of companies has collectively more than 160 years of experience in caring for clients in our community and proud pioneering history of delivering Personalised Care by People who Care and we will continue to provide this care and support throughout these difficult times.
- We will continue to deliver home care services across Australia.
- We would like to assure you myHomecare providers are following the most up-to-date information from the Australian Government to assist with the management of this situation
- We are monitoring the situation closely, preparing for a range of contingencies based on government advice and our own professional insights
- We are able to deliver new and different ways to provide services to our clients including Telehealth and unassisted shopping
To ensure we are protecting the wellbeing and safety of staff we commit to ensuring;
- We have robust protocols for infection control in place following the Department of Health guidelines
- Any staff that display flu-like symptoms will have no contact with clients
- Our teams will keep client visits as quick and efficient as possible
- Our staff that provide domestic assistance or social support will wash their hands and practice social distancing
- Our staff that support you with personal care or clinical nursing will wash their hands upon arrival and regularly thereafter
- We are working to source Personal Protective Equipment for use when required
- We will continue to communicate and update both staff and clients with relevant and helpful information
The MHC Management Team