To minimise the spread of COVID-19, flu and other viruses, there are a number of simple preventative measures you can take to safeguard the health and wellbeing of you and your loved ones.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing and sneezing
- Shop online to minimise exposure to germs and viruses
- Ensure you thoroughly dry your hands using a hand towel or hand dryer after washing
- Avoid touching your face; eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, immediately discard the used tissue in the bin
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit Australian Government Department of Health.